Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. The automotive sector’s product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers, we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for a reinforced Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Testing Engineer!
Read the full job posting to learn more about the candidate’s requirements and job details.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Automotive wire harness components testing
- Control of test samples setup and test equipment
- Test Planning
- Test system development
- Test report preparation and check
- Organize and monitor test equipment check (pre-test check and continuous monitoring of test progress and equipment)
- Organize and monitor test equipment maintenance according to maintenance list
- Design support testing activities
- Quality support testing activities
- Electrical engineering university degree
- Work experience in the field of electrical connection systems is an advantage
- Functional understanding of automotive wire harness connection systems
- Test equipment usage proficiency
- LabVIEW programming knowledge
- Electrical measurements
- High-frequency electrical measurements
- Data post-processing and documenting
- Team-oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- English language knowledge in reading and writing is mandatory. (German language knowledge is an advantage)
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on validation of Low voltage and High voltage components for major OEMs and TIER1 customers, as a member of a highly motivated, collegial team
- Working with the most sophisticated testing equipment in the automotive industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Full-time contract with 6 months probation period
How to apply for the job?
Click on the link below to apply:
Testing Engineer (Electrical) (yazaki.com)
In a case of any questions you can contact our HR department: +385 (01) 6321-234