Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Testing Engineer for dimensional measurement!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dimensional measurement of components using optical measurement systems and CMM
- Work on CT scanning device (scan of samples)
- Dimensional measurement on 3D models obtained using CT scanner
- Preparation of samples for measurement (encasing in resin, grinding etc.)
- Dimensional measurement report and CDD/CDAR preparation
- Dimensional measurement equipment maintenance and calibration according maintenance list
- Support of EN ISO/IEC 17025 quality system maintenance
- Cooperation with national accreditation agencies
- Partial work in laboratory condition (20˚C)
- All other needed activities inside Simulation, material & dimensional measurement group
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Work experience in the field of dimensional measurement is an advantage
- Functional understanding of GD&T principles is an advantage
- MS Windows applications and related Office Software
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software (SW, Catia or similar) is mandatory
- Knowledge of GOM Inspect software is an advantage
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in English language in reading and writing is mandatory.
What we Offer?
- Job security within an international work environment
- Flexible working time
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Opportunity to work as a member of a highly a motivated, collegial team
- Working with the most sophisticated testing equipment in automotive industry
- Professional development opportunities
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
How to apply for the job?
Click on the link bellow to apply:
In a case of any questions you can contact our HR department: +385 (01) 6321-234