Yazaki Corporation, a family-owned company, was founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automobile wiring harness systems. Within the automotive business, our product range includes wiring harness systems, plug connection systems, and electronic systems. More than 284,000 committed and highly motivated employees in 478 locations in 45 countries make us one of the most successful international automotive suppliers with an annual sales volume of approx. 9 billion Euros.
In our family-owned company, people with various cultural backgrounds work together closely and trustfully. With their ideas and great dedication, they contribute to our company’s success. To strengthen our Testing team in Zagreb office we are looking for a candidate for the position: Testing Engineer for High Voltage Automotive Components (m/f).
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
- Testing and Validation of High Voltage (AC/DC) connection components (Electro-Mechanical Connection Systems) for mainly the European automotive market and guarantee highest system maturity before market release
- Plans, designs, coordinates, executes, monitors, evaluates, and reports test, set up test cases and perform expert testing of Automotive HV connection components. Managing testing activities with external testing laboratories. Prepare/Check comprehensive test reports which also include results from external testing laboratories
- Perform the test in order to support product development requiring substantial deviation from established test procedures and/or development of new procedures or test systems
- Self-sufficiently organize your work and all testing activities including 5S maintenance and improvement activities. You will proactively enhance your skills, practices, and knowledge about advanced testing concepts in order to progress towards full proficiency in the field of testing and test system integration
- Handling and working with measuring equipment
- Test System development – LabVIEW
- Lessons learned and best-verified practice for continuous improvement
- High level of awareness of laboratory testing activities in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
- Represent Yazaki Europe Ltd. Engineering in related working groups
What are we expecting from you?
- Electrical University Degree
- 2-5 years in automotive (highly motivated graduates are welcome to apply for this position as well)
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in C# and general programming practices
- Motivated to get familiar with mechanic and electronic in an automotive environment with the high impact of electrical and mechanical stress like temperature, humidity, vibrations, etc.
- Team oriented, communication skills, self-motivated hands-on mentality
- Business proficiency in the English language in spoken and written communication is mandatory. Other languages appreciated (preferred German, French)
- Flexible in terms of intercultural-skills, able to travel from time to time and having the customers schedule in focus
What are we offering you?
Job security within an international work environment with a large number of development opportunities, attractive employer contributions as well as a motivated, collegial team.
Please send your CV in Croatian and English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marijana Cota tel.: +385 (01) 6323-142
Yazaki Europe Limited