Xylon is a high-tech electronics company focused on design of flexible automotive data logging solutions, intellectual property and design services based on programmable FPGA and SoC/MPSoC devices. The company was founded in 1995, and has since then grown into a prominent provider in the fields of computer vision, video and AI systems. Xylon exports more than 95 % of its products and services, and its customers include some of the world’s best-known tech companies.
We are looking for mid-level or senior software engineers to develop and maintain Linux kernel drivers, as well as embedded application software. Projects are in the field of automotive test equipment and HIL simulators.
Experience with technology (not all are mandatory):
- Linux kernel drivers and/or Yocto integration:
Linux drivers (CAN, UART, Eth, I2C, DMA, Video CODEC, I2C) development for Xylon FPGA components. Yocto build system integration.
The predominant use of C programming language and GNU tools.
- Application and middleware firmware:
Application and Library development using C/C++, mostly for ARM Linux platforms, but also x86 Linux/Windows platforms.
Development and usage of: Ethernet, CAN drv, DRM, V4L2, CUDA, Gstreamer, OpenVINO.
Application and middleware development using automotive protocols, such as DDS, SOME/IP, etc.
- BS or MS degree in a relevant technology field
- Proficient written and spoken English skills
- Some experience in developing Linux Kernel drivers or Yocto
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Focus on achieving goals and teamwork
- Proactivity, energetic, and eager to learn
- Advantageous (though not mandatory): Embedded electronics skills, embedded systems (Linux, RTOS) programming
What we offer:
- Performance-based incentive payments and rewards
- Education and continuous learning
- Work in a stimulating environment with flexible hours
- Work in small teams on world-class hi-tech projects