You want to do hi-tech with the best for the best in the world?
As a C#/.NETSW Engineer, you will be able to continuously improve of our products and participate in the implementation of the application in accordance with acceptable design, quality, performance, and security standards.
You will investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle. This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with professional experience as well as dedicated graduates.
C#/ .NET SW Engineer
- Concept, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation of C#/.NET software components
- Participation in the requirement specification for new functionality
- Responsible for code analysis, debugging and review
- Responsible for delivering clean, secure, performant code / technology products that meets all the functional requirements
- Collaboration with other developers and test engineers
- Work according to defined development processes
- Customer support in case of technical problems
- BS. or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Technology related field
- experience in software development
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Formal skills with the following: C#, .NET, web services, C++, GUI, continuous integration, database design and protocols
- Proven track record of delivering on-time
- Experience in performing code reviews, and familiarity with coding standards
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Structured & analytical, but also pro-active, flexible and persistent to reach your goals and find solutions
What we offer:
- Incentive payment and rewarding work result
- Education and continuous learning
- Work in a stimulating work environment and flexible working hours
- Work in small teams on world-class, hi-tech projects