Hi, we’re Visage Technologies. We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes, and recognizes human faces.
With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for an Software Engineer in Test to join our team.
We are a team of experts working on innovative projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and much more.
Our most important mission is to make Visage Technologies an exceptional place to work. You can check what it really looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
About the job
Our Automotive Division collaborates with a major automotive safety supplier by developing advanced algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System).
In these types of projects, software testing has additional dimensions in comparison to traditional software testing. It supports research in the sense of choosing and validating methods, but it also ensures that the ML-based system has a known and controlled behavior in the whole range of scenarios, including edge and negative cases.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- Designing and implementing functional and non-functional test cases for a complex computer vision product
- Defining measures and running evaluations using statistical comparisons
- Maintaining and extending the existing testing tools and frameworks
- Ensuring the required safety compliance by designing and conducting special test cases
- Reproducing the problems reported by customers
- Working on research tasks when special evaluation is needed
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person ready to challenge computer vision algorithms by designing comprehensive test cases, automating and improving test tools, evaluating the performance of ML algorithms, and participating in R&D activities.
The job also requires:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related degree
- Knowledge and experience with at least two programming languages: C, C++, C#, Python
- Understanding statistics and/or machine learning principles
- Passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD
- Excellent English communication skills since you’ll be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team
- Experience in defining, documenting, writing and executing organized and thorough test plans
- Knowledge and experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
Ready to apply?
Click here – we look forward to meeting you! 🙂