Hi there! 😀 We are Visage Technologies, a world-renowned company focused on computer vision that develops cutting-edge technology used in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), beauty and healthcare, robotics, and other AI-powered technologies.
Our Automotive Division exclusively collaborates with a leading software company Arriver, developing algorithms for the frontal camera in cars used for ADAS and helping make autonomous driving safer. If you want to see and learn more, check out the Arriver demo.
Would it help if we say that our technology is already integrated into Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Cadillac Escalade, Polestar 2, and others?
Due to the new projects and challenges, we’re looking for R&D Engineers to join one of our teams within this division!
Will it be HAFLings, Burton, Lego, or some other team? We don’t know, but if you come to the last selection step, called Meet The Team, you will find out!
Now, who are we looking for?
We are looking for R&D Engineers with various degrees of experience – from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and PhDs.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong programming background and be able to solve problems by thinking creatively. The job also requires:
- Software engineering skills (C in particular)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
- Advanced English communication skills since our teams collaborate closely with client’s teams*
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had:
- Working experience in computer vision and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System)
- Experience with agile work methodologies; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
But… what’s in it for you?😀
So, in addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and a collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours (start from 7-10 AM), remote work, freedom under responsibility
- At least 24 vacation days if you have a master’s degree
- Financing of PhD related or unrelated to work
- Guided professional development and mentorship
- Personal monthly and yearly education budget for training courses and conferences
- The annual non-taxable award
- Vacation and holiday bonuses
- Sponsored health checks and MultiSport membership
- Support for parents through additional days off, nursery compensation, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance
- Free foreign language courses and access to the company’s library
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies and team buildings
And last, but not least…
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
- Our recruitment process: How we hire
- From a fresh graduate to a professional
- Working as an R&D Engineer at Visage Technologies
Apply today – we look forward to meeting you!