Visage Technology AB is a computer vision company founded in 2002 in Linköping, Sweden. It is a leading provider of specialized face tracking and analysis solutions applied to various fields such as marketing research, biometrics, games & entertainment, marketing & sales, automotive safety, health, and assistive technologies.
Besides developing face tracking and analysis technology, the company has a separate division exclusively collaborating on a complex R&D project with a major system supplier for advanced driver-assistance systems and autonomous driving.
With more than 200 clients from 50 countries and a trend of strong growth, Visage Technology has been listed in “Sweden Technology Fast 50” companies by Deloitte for two successive years – 2017 and 2018. The company currently employs around 70 people with a substantial number of PhD researchers. It has a long-standing collaboration with a highly renowned academic institution in Zagreb for its R&D activities, and a fully owned subsidiary in Croatia, Visage Technologies d.o.o.
Based on a sharply growing demand, we are expanding our team with multiple R&D Engineers at various degrees of experience, from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and/or PhDs. Engineers with team leading skills are also welcome as candidates.
Successful candidates will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry, contributing to general efforts in the direction of increasingly autonomous vehicles.
As part of the team, you will constantly seek to expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems faced by the project.
You will be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team of top-level engineers like yourself. Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
- Software engineering skills (C in particular),
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms,
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Passion to stay at the forefront of Computer Vision and Machine Learning technology.
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning,
- Matlab; Python,
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”),
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team,
- Professional development through mentorship, educations, company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines, and leading conferences and seminars in the field,
- Great benefits and perks including yearly health checkups, gifts for newborn children, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, and more.
How to apply
Send us your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!