Hi! 🙂 We’re Visage Technologies, a team of young, creative and ambitios people developing cutting-edge computer vision technology. Our technology is already an integral part of first-rate cars, such as Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Cadillac Escalade, Polestar 2, and more.
We’re expanding our team with R&D Engineers who want to help us keep up the great work.
About the job
As an R&D Engineer, you will be a part of Visage Technologies’ Automotive Division which closely collaborates with Arriver – a leading software company recently acquired by Qualcomm that focuses on sensor perception and drive policy.
You’ll join us in developing Arriver’s vision-based solutions that help make driving safer. More precisely, you’ll contribute to creating a full-stack solution that can scale from the entry tier of active safety features to higher-end automated driving solutions. Check out the Arriver demo to learn more.
Moreover, you will constantly expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and the latest scientific publications and conferences, which you will creatively apply to the real-world problems faced by the project.
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, freedom under responsibilityWorking with cutting-edge technology and top-notch tools
- Guided professional development and mentorship
- Personal monthly and yearly education budget for training courses and conferences
- The annual non-taxable award
- Financing of PhD related or unrelated to work
- Vacation and holiday bonuses
- Sponsored health checks, and MultiSport membership
- Foreign languages courses and access to the company’s library
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies and team buildings
- Working for a high-rated company that supports its employees and nurtures transparency
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for R&D Engineers with various degrees of experience – from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and PhDs.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong programming background and be able to solve problems by thinking creatively. The job also requires:
- Software engineering skills (C in particular)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
- Advanced English communication skills since our teams collaborate closely with client’s teams*
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had:
- Working experience in computer vision and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System)
- Experience with agile work methodologies; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies since 2017. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have more than 130 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
- Our recruitment process: How we hire
- From a fresh graduate to a professional
- Working as an R&D Engineer at Visage Technologies
Apply today – we look forward to meeting you!