Hi, we’re Visage Technologies, a team of creative and curious people developing fantastic computer vision technology. We’re currently expanding our team with new colleagues who can help us keep up the great work.
About the job
Our Automotive Division collaborates with a major automotive safety supplier by developing advanced algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). Our technology can already be found in many word-class cars, including Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Cadillac Escalade, Polestar 2, and more.
As a part of our team, you’ll help make driving safer by working on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry. You will constantly expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and the latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply it to real-world problems faced by the project.
But first… what’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and a collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Working on our own product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and more.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for R&D Engineers with various degrees of experience – from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and PhDs.
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong programming background and be able to solve problems by thinking creatively. The job also requires:
- Software engineering skills (C in particular)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
- Excellent English communication skills since you’ll be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had:
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”)
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 6 consecutive years. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our log, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
- Our recruitment process: How we hire
- From a fresh graduate to a professional
- Working as an R&D Engineer at Visage Technologies
Ready to get started? Apply here – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂