Hi, we’re Visage Technologies. We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes, and recognizes human faces.
With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for an R&D Engineer to join our team.
We are a team of experts working on innovative projects using state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and much more.
About the job
Our Automotive Division collaborates with a major automotive safety supplier by developing advanced algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). As a part of our team, work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry, helping make driving safer. You will constantly expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and the latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply it to real-world problems faced by the project.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for multiple R&D Engineers with various degrees of experience, from fresh graduates to experienced R&D Engineers and/or PhDs. To succeed in this role, you should have a strong programming background and be able to solve problems by thinking creatively.
The job also requires:
- Software engineering skills (C in particular)
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
- Excellent English communication skills since you’ll be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”)
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
Want to know more?
Here are a few articles you might find interesting:
Ready to apply? Click here – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂