Visage Technologies is a computer vision company founded in 2002 in Linköping, Sweden. Our Automotive Division collaborates with a major automotive safety supplier by developing advanced algorithms for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System).
We are a team of experts working on innovative projects using state-of-the-art computer vision technology. Now, we are looking for R&D Engineers to join our team!
As a part of our team, you will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry, helping make driving safer. You will constantly expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and the latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply it to real-world problems faced by the project.
The job requires:
- software engineering skills (C in particular),
- capacity to understand complex algorithms,
- passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning,
- excellent English communication skills since you’ll be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team.
- working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning,
- experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”),
- experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies.
*Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- guided and supported professional development,
- continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library,
- prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation,
- support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance,
- various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities,
- great team buildings,
… and much more.
How to apply?
To apply, please click here. We look forward to meeting you!