Visage Technologies is a computer vision company made of two divisions. Face Technology Division develops face tracking, analysis and recognition software that can be used to identify drivers, measure their emotions, and monitor attention. Automotive Division exclusively collaborates with the major automotive safety supplier, developing a vision system for forward-looking cameras.
You will work on an exciting long-term R&D project in the field of computer vision and machine learning for the automotive industry, contributing to general efforts in the direction of increasingly autonomous vehicles. You will be working within a mixed Croatian and Swedish team of top-level engineers like yourself. Work may involve occasional short travel to Sweden.
As part of the team, you will constantly seek to expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, and latest scientific publications and conferences, and creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems faced by the project.
- Software engineering skills (C in particular),
- Capacity to understand complex algorithms,
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Passion to stay at the forefront of Computer Vision and Machine Learning technology.
- Working experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning,
- Matlab; Python,
- Experience in developing algorithms for ADAS (“Advanced Driver Assistance System”),
- Experience with Scrum; Git; Gerrit; software testing methodologies.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Well-organized, pleasant working environment with a young and enthusiastic team,
- Professional development through mentorship, educations, company library with a selection of relevant books and magazines, and leading conferences and seminars in the field,
- Great benefits and perks including yearly health checkups, gifts for newborn children, fresh fruit and hot beverages, team buildings, and more.
If you’d like to apply or find out more, please go to https://bit.ly/2kvSqld