Looking for the best next step in your career? Join Visage Technologies – a world-renowned provider of specialized face tracking and analysis solutions. With hundreds of clients worldwide and a trend of strong growth, Visage Technologies has been on Deloitte’s list of the fastest-growing technology companies since 2017.
We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have many unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of our own product – visage|SDK.
- guided and supported professional development,
- continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library,
- working on our own product,
- prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation,
- support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance,
- various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities,
- great team buildings,
… and much more.
About the job
Visage Technologies’ face tracking and analysis algorithms can accurately locate faces and facial points in images or videos, and estimate age, gender, emotion, and identity. All these algorithms depend in large part on machine learning and are expected to run on a wide array of supported platforms.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools,
- participating in reviews,
- updating product documentation,
- providing technical support for customers,
- staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies, and constantly improving your own skills and knowledge.
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- familiarity and interest in C++,
- basic knowledge on writing quality, easy to maintain, and secure code,
- basic GIT knowledge,
- good unit testing and integration testing practices.
How to apply?
To apply, please click here. We look forward to meeting you!