Hi, we’re Visage Technologies. We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes and recognizes human faces.
With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for a Computer Vision Research Engineer to join our team.
But first… what’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to unique projects, great learning culture, and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Working on our own product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
- … and much more.
Who are we looking for?
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working on similar projects
- Software engineering skills (C++, Python, Git)
- The capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had:
- Ph.D. in computer vision, machine learning, or a similar field
- Experience with broadly used machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Experience using OpenCV
- Experience developing algorithms for face tracking and analysis
About the job
Visage Technologies’ face tracking and analysis algorithms can accurately locate faces and facial points in images or videos, and estimate age, gender, emotion, and identity.
All these algorithms depend in large part on machine learning and are expected to run on a wide array of supported platforms.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- independent research of the latest scientific publications
- a focus on practical implementation details, such as execution speed and memory consumption
- expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, latest scientific publications and conferences
- creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems in face tracking and analysis
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 4 years in a row. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
Ready to apply or have a question? Click here – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂