Hi, you! 🙂 We’re Visage Technologies, a team of young, creative and ambitious people developing cutting-edge computer vision technology!We are a world-renowned company specialising in face tracking, analysis and recognition solutions. We’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary powerful AI technology that tracks, recognises and analyzes faces in real-time.
With hundreds of clients worldwide relying on our SDK, we have been listed among the fastest-growing tech companies for 6 consecutive years.
But first…what’s in it for you?
- Focus on an in-house product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, freedom under responsibilityWorking with cutting-edge technology and top-notch tools
- Guided professional development and mentorship
- Personal monthly and yearly education budget for training courses and conferences
- Financing of PhD related or unrelated to workThe annual non-taxable award
- Vacation and holiday bonuses
- Sponsored health checks, and MultiSport membership
- Foreign languages courses and access to the company’s library
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies and team buildings
- Working for a high-rated company that supports its employees and nurtures transparency
Who are we looking for?
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- C++, Python, Git – familiarity or good knowledge
- The capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had:
- Ph.D. in computer vision, machine learning, or a similar field
- Experience with broadly used machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Experience using OpenCV
- Experience developing algorithms for face tracking and analysis
About the job
Visage Technologies’ face tracking and analysis algorithms can accurately locate faces and facial points in images or videos, and estimate age, gender, emotion, and identity.
All these algorithms depend in large part on machine learning and are expected to run on a wide array of supported platforms.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- independent research of the latest scientific publications
- a focus on practical implementation details, such as execution speed and memory consumption
- expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, latest scientific publications and conferences
- creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems in face tracking and analysis
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 6 years in a row. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have more than 130 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
Sounds good? It’s even better!
Apply today – we look forward to meeting you!