Hi, we’re Visage Technologies. We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes and recognizes human faces.
With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for an C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
But first… what’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to interesting projects and collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education (including your own education budget, summer schools, conferences, company library…);
- Focus on our own, in-house product;
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
- … and much more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a C++ developer with 3-5 years of experience. To be a good fit for this position, you’ll also need:
- Basic GIT knowledge,
- Good unit testing and integration testing practice,
- Experience with (one or more): Android platforms, embedded platforms, web technologies.
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had experience in image processing, iterative release process, and/or working in a Linux environment.
About the job
You’ll be fully focused on our main product – the software development kit for face tracking, analysis, and recognition. You will be responsible for making sure that the SDK is market ready.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools,
- Keeping the documentation neat and clean,
- Leading projects,
- Providing technical support for customers when necessary.
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 4 years in a row. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
Ready to apply or have a question? Get in touch – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂