Hi, we’re Visage Technologies. We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes, and recognizes faces.
With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our team.
About the job
You’ll be fully focused on our main product – the software development kit for face tracking, analysis, and recognition. You will be responsible for making sure that the SDK is market-ready.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools,
- Keeping the documentation neat and clean,
- Leading projects,
- Providing technical support for customers when necessary.
But first… what’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to interesting projects and a collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education (including your own education budget, summer schools, conferences, company library…);
- Focus on our own, in-house product;
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
- … and much more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a C++ developer with 3-5 years of experience. To be a good fit for this position, you’ll also need:
- Basic GIT knowledge,
- Good unit testing and integration testing practice,
- Experience with (one or more): Android platforms, embedded platforms, web technologies.
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had experience in& image processing, iterative release process, and/or working in a Linux environment.
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for 6 consecutive years. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this really looks like on our blog,& LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
Ready to apply or have a question? Fill out the application – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂