With hundreds of clients relying on our SDK, we gotta make sure it’s always top-notch. That’s why we’re looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
About the job
You’ll be fully focused on our main product – the software development kit for face tracking, analysis, and recognition. You will be responsible for making sure that the SDK is market-ready.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools,
- Keeping the documentation neat and clean,
- Leading projects,
- Providing technical support for customers when necessary.
Today, we have dozens of unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of visage|SDK – 100% proprietary technology that tracks, analyzes, and recognizes human faces.
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to enable the unimaginable with computer vision technology created in a harmonic workplace. So, in addition to interesting projects and a collaborative working environment, we offer:
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education (including your education budget, summer schools, conferences, company library…);
- Focus on our own, in-house product;
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
- … and much more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a C++ developer with 3-5 years of experience. To be a good fit for this position, you’ll also need:
- Basic GIT knowledge,
- Good unit testing and integration testing practice,
- Experience with (one or more): Android platforms, embedded platforms, web technologies.
Although it’s not mandatory, we wouldn’t mind at all if you had experience in image processing, iterative release process, and/or working in a Linux environment.
A little bit more about us
We’ve been around for two decades now. Our growth is fully organic and it has earned us a place among the fastest-growing companies for4 years in a row. At the same time, we’ve been growing as a team, and currently have 120 team members.
Our most important mission is to create an exceptional place to work. You can check what this looks like on our blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram. You might also find the following articles interesting:
Interested in this role? Apply here – we look forward to meeting you. 🙂