At Vertiv, we offer the stability of joining a global leader in a growing industry along with an energetic opportunity and the work culture of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service single phase UPS solutions from 350VA-20KVA. This critical infrastructure ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments. We are committed to Zagreb as an engineering center of excellence for 1P UPS design. We also take special pride in our manufacturing site here in Zagreb because it is the Global Excellence Center for modular datacenters, we build them here and then ship them worldwide.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – stable uninterrupted power has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends. We are looking to reinforce our teams and hire new employees to join our engineering hub in Zagreb.
JOB SUMMARY & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The Test Engineer guides the test process from beginning to end. This role will focus on Single Phase UPS products. The Test Engineer will review specifications, provide feedback, the entire process testing of the product, including formulating test plans, writing test plans and designing test cases, perform product function and performance testing.
Essential job functions:
- Develop test plans, execute test scenarios and analyze results according to project requirements, and generate function and performance test reports,
- Track the implementation of the function/performance test plan, identify problems in a timely manner and take measures to ensure that it is executed as planned,
- Investigate the function/performance test methods and tools, continuously improve the function/performance test plan, and propose suggestions for improvement of the company’s test tools and methods,
- Deploy and execute performance tests and collect corresponding monitoring data, analyze test data, find performance bottlenecks and quickly and accurately locate problems,
- Formulate preventive measures and plans, track and identify risks of testing projects, and identify problems to ensure the smooth development of testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in automation, power electronics, electrical, etc.,
- Have a good foundation of analog and digital electricity, and be familiar with power electronics theory and switching power supply knowledge,
- Strong practical skills and logical thinking ability; strong communication skills and teamwork spirit,
- Familiar with C/C++, or have UPS, power modular and other product testing experience is preferred,
- Confident level of English (working language).
If you are interested, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com until 01.11.2020.