At Vertiv, we offer the stability of joining a global leader in a growing industry along with an energetic opportunity and the work culture of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service single phase UPS solutions from 350VA-20KVA. This critical infrastructure ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments. We are committed to Zagreb as an engineering center of excellence for 1P UPS design. We also take special pride in our manufacturing site here in Zagreb because it is the Global Excellence Center for modular datacenters, we build them here and then ship them worldwide.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – stable uninterrupted power has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends. We are looking to reinforce our teams and hire new employees to join our engineering hub in Zagreb
JOB SUMMARY & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The Electrical Engineer drives the product development process from beginning to end. This role will focus on Single Phase UPS products. The Electrical Engineer will review market requirements documents and create engineer requirement specifications, provide feedback to different function team, design the circuit and PCB layout, debug the circuit board, solve the test issue and market issue.
Essential job functions:
- Review the market requirement documents, develop product scenarios and analyze feasibility, generate engineer requirement specifications,
- Generate overall product execution plan,
- Based on the product execution plan to pick up the different components and generate the calculation sheet,
- Design the circuit and debug the circuit board to make sure meet the functional and performance requirements,
- Generate the product BOM and releases design documents into engineering product lifecycle management (PLM) system,
- Solve the test issue and market issue.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferred industrial power electronics, but also automatic control and related majors,
- Ideally some experience or exposure in power electronic product hardware development or subject research,
- Familiar with electrical, power electronics, and analog-to-digital; have a good mathematical foundation and abstraction, analysis ability, strong research willingness and ability,
- Able to think and solve problems independently, diligent and conscientious, good at teamwork,
- Confident level of English (working language).
If you are interested, please contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org until 01.11.2020.