Some of the things you will be doing during your internship will include:
- working closely with our IMS Design team of engineers who work on modular data centers developing customized solutions for our clients,
- working on power distribution design in programs such as Revit, EPlan, and AutoCAD,
- developing of project conceptual and detailed electrical and energy system designs,
- based on input data (information, requirements, standards), development of electrical project documentation: power and lighting calculations, selectivity and coordination studies, diagrams, layouts, schedules, cable running lists, detail drawings, descriptions, instructions, material submittals, presentations and marketing materials, etc.,
- specifying Bill of Material and services required for project execution,
- proactive cooperation with all team members during project execution.
If you are…
- a student in your 4th or 5th year of studies in Electronics or Electrical Engineering Systems and Technology,
- available to join us for a period between 4 to 8 months in a part-time capacity – we are very flexible when it comes to our schedule and our engineers will fully respect your university study workload. Students and Vertiv team lead will organize weekly workload as per student university obligations. Students need to commit to at least 50% of weekly work hours,
- a dedicated worker with a passion for your studies and electrical engineering,
- hungry for knowledge with a strong desire you gain some real-life working experience.
…then you are the person for us. Contact us directly at the following email address: email@example.com.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international environment,
- a real possibility for a permanent position after the internship, and becoming part of our EARLY TALENT program where we will focus not only on your skills but on your personal development as well,
- a chance to take part in exciting, new projects with some of the leading experts in the field,
- an opportunity to experience firsthand the complex business world of innovative solutions and global IT projects,
- an invaluable opportunity to learn and grow surrounded by a team of expert engineers,
- a chance to develop your team spirit and truly see what it means to be proactive.
More about Vertiv Croatia IMS:
Why choose Vertiv?
- We are a 6.5 billion $ multinational organization,
- our Center of Excellence in Zagreb plays a crucial role in all global data center infrastructure projects,
- we work with all major IT and telecommunication top-notch companies,
- we design and develop some of the world’s most innovative and cutting-edge data center solutions,
- we are a highly skilled and educated engineering company with over 99% faculty-educated engineers in a mission-critical design engineering team.
Vertiv Croatia is on the lookout for young, new talent to join our team of engineers for an internship period of 4 – 8 months for the position of Electrical Design Engineer in our IMS Design department. Learn alongside top professionals in the Data Center industry, work on amazing international projects, show us you are Vertiv material and there might be a permanent position waiting for you when your internship ends.