Vertiv Croatia is looking for a Controls Engineer to join our IMS (Integrated Modular Solutions) department in Zagreb.
Vertiv is a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
In the world of high tech and new emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge, data centers have become an essential aspect of our everyday lives. We design and manufacture critical infrastructure that ensures today’s interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry do not stop, on the contrary – infrastructure has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family, and friends.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing of project conceptual and detailed design
- Development of electrical project documentation based on input data: riser and network diagrams, I/O lists, application, and functional diagrams, sequence of operations, fire alarm system design drawings, security system drawings, and descriptions, instructions, material submittals, presentations, and marketing materials, etc.
- During design follow and take into consideration international, national, and company standards
- Use knowledge and experience to fulfill requirements given by project tasks
- Participating in the kick-off meeting, regular project team meetings, and on-site coordination meetings
- Reporting project status to Project Lead Engineer and Project Manager
- Proactive cooperation with all team members during project execution
- Controlling and supporting BMS, fire alarm, and security system integrators
- Initiating RFI („Request for Information “) in cases where additional clarification is needed
- Development of defined documents according to Document list (DLIST)
- Verification and approval of workshop documentation developed by subcontractors
- Specifying Bill of Material and services required for project execution
- Specification of necessary certificates for materials needed to be ordered
- Supporting suppliers with additional information during the bidding phase of sourcing (offer to submit)
- Providing technical approval for received supplier offers
- Providing technical support to subcontractors and installers during production/assembly
- Cooperation with Manufacturing, Site Deployment Engineering Team, Site Managers, Quality Control and Commissioning Engineers
- Participation in internal testing and FAT
- Development of installation and maintenance documentation
- In factory and on-site commissioning and deployment of BMS
Come join us if you have or would like to have…
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Automation and Controls)
- Fluent English
- Software – Revit, AutoCAD, EPLAN, MS Office
- Technical skills – programming, SCADA, PLC, DDC systems, communication protocols, ethernet networks
- Other skills – independent, attention to detail, problem solving, organization, creativity, teamwork
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent opportunity to gain professional working experience in a cutting-edge industrial international corporation
- Interesting international projects in a crisis-resistant industry
- Various company bonuses (Christmas, Easter bonus)
- Educations, continuous learning, and professional development
- Various other benefits (paid travel expenses, annual medical checkups, free parking, supplementary health insurance (dopunsko zdravstveno osiguranje)