At Vertiv, we offer the stability of joining a global leader in a growing industry along with an energetic opportunity and the work culture of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service single phase UPS solutions from 350VA-20KVA. This critical infrastructure ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments. We are committed to Zagreb as an engineering center of excellence for 1P UPS design. We also take special pride in our manufacturing site here in Zagreb because it is the Global Excellence Center for modular datacenters, we build them here and then ship them worldwide.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – stable uninterrupted power has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends. We are looking to reinforce our teams and hire new employees to join our engineering hub in Zagreb.
JOB SUMMARY & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
This role will focus on Single Phase UPS products. The Battery Engineer will be responsible for UPS lithium Battery Management system software control and algorithm loop design and development.
Essential job functions:
- Review the market requirement documents about lithium Battery Management system,
- Generate software execution plan and design structure,
- Complete software functional module requirements analysis,
- Independently complete the programming of the software module,
- Generate the technical documents related to debug,
- Solve the test issue and market issue.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial power electronics, or automatic control and related majors,
- Have experience/strong theoretical knowledge in the development of the charging and discharging characteristics of various lithium batteries, as well as the charging principle of lithium battery,
- Familiar with control theory, analog-to-digital electricity; possess good mathematical foundation and abstraction, analysis ability, strong research willingness and ability,
- Able to think and solve problems independently, diligent and conscientious, good at teamwork,
- Experience in UPS lithium BMS is preferred but not mandatory,
- Confident level of English (working language).
If you are interested, please contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org until 01.11.2020.