Verso Altima Group is a business integrator internationally recognized in the software and networking business, IoT and digital transformation. We design, develop, implement, maintain and manage advanced ICT solutions. More than 170 customers in 50 countries have improved their businesses with the help of our professionals. Headquartered in Croatia with operations in five more countries we continuously strive towards business excellence.
Systems Engineer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of ICT systems. Participates in other tasks related to information systems with the aim of creation, implementation and maintenance of user solutions in the environment of service providers and business users, as well as for the company’s internal needs.
What can you expect?
- An assigned mentor who will be in charge of your education, and who will always be your first point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Work in a small technical team where you will be working side by side with top experts
- Depends on you experience, working on project tasks or internal support activities
- Internal presentations and seminars to expand your knowledge, as well as attending conferences and certificates.
- Gaining new skills and work experience that can help you reach a goal in your career
- Flexible working hours and remote work arrangements.
- Office location Horvatova 80a, 10010 Zagreb
- Manage and monitor all infrastructure and system installations, including configurations, testing, and maintenance
- Join a successful engineering company to provide ongoing support and maintenance.
- Implement and maintain the computer systems so they are compliant with the organization’s guidelines
- Monitor and manage all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversee the availability of technical resources.
- Maintain and supervise inventory.
- Ensure a rapid response to any technical issues.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux OS.
- Writing technical and business documentation for end-users
- Writing and working on acceptance tests
- Proficient in English language
- The most important: willingness to learn, initiative, adaptability and desire to overcome new challenges
Following expertise are nice to have, but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge about clusters (pacemaker, shared filesystems…)
- Experience working with automation tools (Ansible)
- Experience working with backup tools (Veeam,Bacula…)
- Basic knowledge about usage and platform integration through REST API interfaces
If you want to be a member of our team of experts, send your resume to: email@example.com