Verso Altima Group is a business integrator internationally recognized in the software and networking business, IoT and digital transformation. We design, develop, implement, maintain and manage advanced ICT solutions. More than 170 customers in 50 countries have improved their businesses with the help of our professionals. Headquartered in Croatia with operations in five more countries we continuously strive towards business excellence.
SAP Technology Engineer is IT professional responsible for running SAP landscapes by handling routine maintenance, operation, and upgrades, and play a major role in planning and executing migrations and other major projects.
What can you expect?
- An assigned mentor who will be in charge of your education, and who will always be your first point of contact for any questions or concerns
- Work in a small technical team where you will be working side by side with top experts
- You will be part of the SAP Technology team
- Depends on your experience, working on project tasks or internal SAP support activities
- Internal presentations and seminars to expand your knowledge, as well as attending conferences and certificates.
- Gaining new skills and work experience that can help you reach a goal in your career
- Flexible working hours and remote work arrangements.
- Office location Horvatova 80a, 10010 Zagreb
- SAP technologies such as SAP CC, SAP NW, SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP S/4, and databases such as Oracle, SAP Hana, MySQL, PostgrSQL
- Join a successful engineering company to provide ongoing SAP applications support and maintenance.
- SAP application server monitoring, ABAP dump, and system log analysis.
- Performance tuning
- Database maintenance, Database backup schedule and restore
- NetWeaver, Solution Manager installation,etc..
- SAP license maintenance.
- SAP landscape, transport management system installations, etc
- Client creating, client copying, client deletion, etc
- Creating user, assigning roles, locking and unlocking users,etc
- Background jobs scheduling, job monitoring, job deletion, etc
- Profile and operation mode maintenance
- Applying support patches, upgrading and installing add-ons
- SNOTE applying and removing errors.
- System copy, System refresh ,etc
- Proficient in Windows and Linux OS.
- Writing technical and business documentation for end-users
- Writing and working on acceptance tests
- Proficient in English language
- The most important: willingness to learn, initiative, adaptability and desire to overcome new challenges
Following expertise are nice to have, but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge about Oracle RAC clusters and S/4HANA
- Experience working with automation tools (Ansible)
- Experience working with backup tools (Veeam,Bacula…)
- Basic knowledge about usage and platform integration through REST API interfaces
If you want to be a member of our team of experts, send your resume to: email@example.com