Hi from Valere Margins!
We are a small but fierce design and development agency dedicated to solving our clients’ problems and reaching the best out of our mutual goals. We develop mainly mobile and web applications for foreign markets. Our portfolio is diverse, and so far we have worked mostly in edu-tech, fin-tech and blockchain. We are a team of passionate problem-solvers, all focused on creating meaningful, fast, reliable and performant digital solutions for our clients all around the world. We are open to other topics as well, so you can expect a variety of new and up-to-date projects with us.
We are expanding our development team! In the frontend we love React, working in a team and having a good time. Our office is near West Station, and we work both hybrid and remote. Are you interested in details? Find out more 🙂 The ad is open until the position is filled.
Yes, we operate in the international market, and yes, we are proud of it. If you are looking for a place to reach your maximum potential, this is the place to be!
You are a natural problem solver looking to broaden your Frontend skills by working on interesting real-world projects? You are on the spot – read below why.
What we expect
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with tools like Webpack, SystemJS, Grunt …
- Excellent grasp of Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ES6 specifications
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience working with different deployment platforms (AWS, GoogleCloud, Heroku, VPS)
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must
- Ability to quickly analyze problems and come to a potential solution
- Experience with integrations with other systems
What will you do
- Implement astonishing frontend solutions
- Implement custom solutions and use 3rd party APIs and solutions.
- Propose and execute technical solutions to different challenges
- Solve real-world problems
- Work together on projects with mobile developers, designers and project managers
- Work on projects from different industries
What we offer
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Project bonuses on top of the salary
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Freedom and opportunity to build things from scratch instead of plugging into legacy systems
- Conference attending
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill room with PlayStation
- A pet-friendly office
- Subsidized gym membership
- Additional health insurance
Honesty is a great source of power and an engine of simplicity. We value it before anything else.
We have a mindset of putting our employees first and clients second. We take the best care of our employees and only then they can take the best care of our clients.
Doing the right thing
Integrity is the foundation of our team. We commit to doing the right thing — even when no one is watching.
Owning our mistakes
We grow by owning our mistakes and learning from them. We reflect, analyze and share our mistakes using the opportunity to improve on a personal and organizational level.
Like what you see? Don’t be shy, –> apply!