We are Valere Margins, one of the fastest growing young agencies in the region, focused on the development of fintech, edutech and web3 solutions. We are currently looking for Node.js backend developers. We work with foreign clients on projects from the scratch, which means that with us you will develop unprecedented web and mobile applications that solve the most modern problems. We offer you an excellent environment for growth and development and the support of existing team members. We would like you to initially come to an office near the West Station, and over time you can work hybrid.
We are looking for people for whom Node.js is the best thing that has happened to them recently 🙂 and for whom the willingness and desire to learn is something that others recognize and remember them by. Don’t worry if you don’t quite meet all the conditions listed in the ad, with us you will learn everything you want and need.
Are you a natural problem solver looking to broaden your Node.js experience by working on interesting real-world projects? Does this sound like you? Read further.
We are one of the fastest-growing young design and development agencies in the Region, all focused on developing fintech, web3, and edu-tech solutions for our international clients. If you are looking for a place to reach your maximum potential in the least amount of time, this is the place to be in 2022!
What are we looking for
- Experience in backend development using Node.js
- NestJS experience (not mandatory but it is a big plus)
- Very good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with server administration and integrations with other systems.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Attention to details
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must
What will you do
- Write a clean and optimized code
- Regularly use Express and NestJS
- Work on interesting mid-sized projects across different industries
- Use Firebase to handle cloud notifications and/or user authentication and to provide real-time data for projects that require such functionality
- Use AWS to deploy and run our backend and the database service (we mainly use S3, EC2 instances for running the Node.js app, and RDS for databases)
- Use Socket.io – it is our go-to choice when there is a need for real-time and/or two-way communication between the client and the server, outside of REST
- Develop new features and/or improve existing features of the software
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate Node.js-based services
What can you expect
- Competitive salary, depending on experience and value you bring to the team
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Freedom and opportunity to build things from scratch instead of plugging into legacy systems
- Conference attending
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill room with PlayStation
- A pet-friendly office
- Subsidized gym membership
- Honesty – Honesty is a great source of power and an engine of simplicity. We value it before anything else.
- Clients second – We have a mindset of putting our employees first and clients second. We take the best care of our employees and only then they can take the best care of our clients.
- Doing the right thing – Integrity is the foundation of our team. We commit to doing the right thing — even when no one is watching.
- Owning our mistakes – We grow by owning our mistakes and learning from them. We reflect, analyze and share our mistakes using the opportunity to improve on a personal and organizational level.
You can apply until November 6th via the link above. For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.