Are you a natural problem solver looking to broaden your Node.js experience by working on interesting real-world projects? Does this sound like you? Read further.
We are one of the fastest-growing young design and development agencies in the Region, all focused on developing fintech, web3, and edu-tech solutions for our international clients. If you are looking for a place to reach your maximum potential in the least amount of time, this is the place to be in 2023!
What are we looking for
- 6 months of work experience in backend development using Node.js
- NestJS experience (not mandatory but it is a big plus)
- Very good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with server administration and integrations with other systems.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Attention to details
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must
What will you do
- Write a clean and optimized code
- Regularly use Express and NestJS
- Work on interesting mid-sized projects across different industries
- Use Firebase to handle cloud notifications and/or user authentication and to provide real-time data for projects that require such functionality
- Use AWS to deploy and run our backend and the database service (we mainly use S3, EC2 instances for running the Node.js app, and RDS for databases)
- Use Socket.io – it is our go-to choice when there is a need for real-time and/or two-way communication between the client and the server, outside of REST
- Develop new features and/or improve existing features of the software
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate Node.js-based services
What can you expect
- Competitive salary, depending on experience and value you bring to the team
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Freedom and opportunity to build things from scratch instead of plugging into legacy systems
- Conference attending
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill room with PlayStation
- A pet-friendly office
- Subsidized gym membership
- Honesty – Honesty is a great source of power and an engine of simplicity. We value it before anything else.
- Clients second – We have a mindset of putting our employees first and clients second. We take the best care of our employees and only then they can take the best care of our clients.
- Doing the right thing – Integrity is the foundation of our team. We commit to doing the right thing — even when no one is watching.
- Owning our mistakes – We grow by owning our mistakes and learning from them. We reflect, analyze and share our mistakes using the opportunity to improve on a personal and organizational level.
Like what you see? Don’t be shy, apply!