We are Uprise, a software development company from Zagreb that delivers tailor-made software to clients from all over Europe. The projects we work on are versatile and challenging and let us explore leading technologies.
We are currently looking for someone to complete our team of software engineers. You are our ideal candidate if you are:
- in your final year in Computer Science/Computer Engineering,
- are passionate about programming (you don’t have to be an expert 😊),
- but want to learn more about it,
- target-oriented and responsible.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- supporting the development, troubleshooting and design of software source code using modern software development languages and tools,
- participating in the full software development lifecycle,
- using development operations, collaboration and source control tools: e.g., Git,
- supporting unit testing of code, including manipulation of data, for analysis of system requirements.
- we are a group of young enthusiasts who want to make meaningful products,
- we foster a really friendly company culture,
- we work from a beautiful new office in the centre of Zagreb,
- we offer mentorship and plenty of opportunity to learn,
- we offer competitive salaries,
- we often hang out after work and enjoy a good laugh.
Think we would be the right fit? Let us know! We look forward to reading your CV, email it to: email@example.com.