Uprise d.o.o. is looking to hire a junior to mid-level developer for a position based in Zagreb. We are a young fast-growing Croatian-based IT company, working for the energy and fintech sector for partners in the EU and around the world with cutting-edge technologies.
- Supporting the development, troubleshooting, and design of software source code using modern software development languages and tools,
- Participating in the full software development life cycle,
- Using development operations, collaboration and source control tools: e.g. Git,
- Supporting unit testing of code, including manipulation of data for analysis of system requirements.
- Preferably education in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or equal experience,
- Understanding of object-oriented programming techniques, data structures, and algorithms,
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge of relational databases,
- Experience in using version control system technology (Git),
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows,
- A strong, self-motivated desire to learn about new technologies, tools, frameworks, and techniques,
- Focused on targets, deadline-oriented.
What we offer:
- Stimulating work environment,
- Possibility of occasional remote work,
- Flexible working hours.
Type of employment:
Full-time, Part-time, Student job
If you are interested, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org