Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a Software Tester in Undabot, you will be using cross-platform tools and writing various scripts which enable you to setup best QA practices for the specific needs of the project.
You will be part of our development team, helping us to test our mobile and web apps as well as ensuring that our users have an outstanding and bug-free user experience.
- Planning, documenting and executing tests for various features of the mobile Apps across both Android, iOS and Web,
- Working closely with Program Management, Developers and QA leads to optimize test process,
- Balancing efforts across black-box, Smoke, Stress, automated and other testing methods as we see fit, to find functional defects and fit-and-finish issues,
- Creating and communicating testing summary reports to management,
- Requiring, tracking and maintaining tools and devices needed for app testing,
- Participating in design specification review and technical documentation review (this is essential for performing these duties),
- Taking ownership/responsibility for product quality.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment,
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects,
- Opportunity for advancement and growth(through workshops, lectures…),
- An innovative culture with great people to work with,
- High-end equipment and tools,
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth,
- Flexible working hours (80 – 100h per month),
- 30 – 35 HRK per hour – student contract.
- Experience working on Mobile Application projects and performing manual, automated, functional, regression, performance, Sanity and usability tests on client-side applications on Android and iOS devices,
- Experience with testing REST-based Web Services / API testing (Postman),
- Knowledge and expertise with software test strategies/methodologies, software test tools, and release coordination and planning for bringing commercial products to market,
- Good documentation and communication skills within a team environment,
- Operate with the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity,
- Communication skills: Being highly articulate and able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner both to motivate the software quality team and in times of high pressure,
- Desire to learn, share knowledge, and take initiative.
How to apply?
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using this link.