Trikoder is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specializing in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. After 11 years of work, we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. We are a part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, and the current team consists of 60 experts in different fields.
Njuškalo is the biggest Croatian marketplace player. With Internet reach above 50% and being one of the strongest brands in Croatia (BE 206, Ipsos 2018), we enable high trading turnover – more than 11.000 new adds daily and 1.5 million active users. Understanding our customers’ issues, challenges, concerns, key questions and required information, our mission is to provide the best trading experience with a smart online and offline services in a fast, simple and safe environment. As a part of Styria Marketplace, we consider it is our duty to inspire people – our employees, as well as our customers.
We are not afraid to be different and innovative in web development, so if you find our story interesting, join us as our new back-end developer!
- collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience,
- developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends,
- recording data and reporting it to other departments,
- participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- knowledge of PHP programming language,
- knowledge of OOP in software development,
- knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases,
- experience with Symfony PHP framework and its components is a plus, as well as knowledge of PHP development tools (package managers like Composer) and development of RESTful API,
- continuous desire to learn and improve.
- work with high-end technologies,
- opportunity for advancement and growth through various educations and conferences,
- competitive salary aligned with your experience and knowledge,
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture,
- a possibility of remote working if you are not living in Zagreb.
If you feel like a perfect candidate to join our pack, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 11th of February 2019.