We are an Oxford, UK based well founded start-up developing a cloud privacy platform using distributed ledger technologies and trusted execution environments. Our main development team is based in Zagreb, we are proud to have world-renowned researchers and developers from all over the world. To find out more about our work and projects please check: http://tbtl.com.
As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop user facing-components and our platform toolkit. You will enhance your skills in writing Rust code. Our platform is based on microservices in Rust with trustless design, so your knowledge of distributed systems is most welcome. You will be tackling new technologies with heavy emphasis on security and low-level languages. Our definition of done includes documentation maintenance and extensive testing, so you will be actively contributing to our test suite.
We offer a flexible work environment with options of intermittent remote work and flexible hours.We also support participation in conferences and have strong knowledge sharing practices. Due to nature of our project, people joining our team will have the opportunity to learn about the latest security and privacy technologies in distributed systems.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following: Rust, C, C++, Java, Python
- Familiar with common cryptographic protocols and systems: Diffie-Hellman, public-key cryptography, TLS, AES
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience programming in Rust
- Experience in designing and/or troubleshooting distributed systems
- Knowledge of system security and cryptographic libraries
Send your applications/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.