Tagit is an enterprise software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying the adoption of location technologies in the industry, corporate, government agencies, and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software in C#, .Net Core, Angular for Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms.
About You: You’re a software engineer student with interest in full-stack Software Development and looking for a career where you’ll work on projects that require innovative, creative thinking, and deep technical problem-solving. If software development using cutting edge technologies is your passion, sharing your ideas, and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work/student life, then we are interested in you.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design,
- experience in developing .NET Core based services and APIs,
- experience in frontend software development using Angular or other MVC frameworks,
- knowledge of GIT,
- RDBMS experience in any of PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle,
- good written and spoken English.
What we offer
- competitive salary,
- global customer interaction,
- engaging in working culture,
- flexible working hours,
- on-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits,
- monthly team lunch,
- team building once per quarter,
If you have experience with most or some of the above and if this role piques your interest, please send us your CV at following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.