Sybring is development and management consultancy company with HQ in Finspång, Sweden and office in Zagreb, Croatia. Sybring founders have over 40 years of experience in IT and want to take a new step into the future.
“We have founded Sybring because we believe in working united in Europe. We match our customers’ needs, with the right competence from our skilled engineers throughout Europe and Sweden.”
We are looking for Java developers.
Java developers are needed for our clients in Sweden. You will be part of a consultant team working in Croatia and also at the customer’s site in Sweden. After an initial introduction and a period in Sweden at customers site where you learn the product, you will continue the assignment from Croatia or continue in Sweden.
Full-time employment. Good salary and benefits.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Software development, at least 3 years or equivalent,
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from a technical university,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Readiness to work abroad and travel,
- Java backend 3+ years or equivalent,
- Front end developer with Java script, HTML, Angular,
- High Availability, Clustering,
- Agile way of working.
What we offer you:
- Full-time employment as Sybring consultant,
- Good colleagues,
- Technical challenging assignments,
- Good salary and benefits,
- International environment,
- Help with accommodation in Sweden,
- Company car, if necessary.
When applying, please include CV with Application Letter in English, with the type of university degree clearly mentioned.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.
We recruit continuously, so submit your application as soon as possible.
For more detail on above, please see our homepage www.sybring.com