WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM MEMBER…
Swiss Innovation LAB AG is a Swiss hightech company with R&D departments in Varaždin and Zagreb. SIL is specialized in solving Internet Of Things challenges by developing complete Hardware and Software solutions for various utilizations within the field of smart cities, public transport, postal andlogistics. We also offer customized development in highest quality according to Swiss standards.
At the moment, we are looking for a candidate who is able to understand loT products and who can adopt and propose architecture with regard to the platform limitations and user requirements. Our mobile development teams, among other stacks, work closely with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) protocols so any experience in BLE field is a plus. We highly value team spirit so collaboration with other team members and pitching new ideas as a collective is a great part of our company’s culture, since our vision is to build exciting and innovative products, not projects. Our ideal candidate is willing to share and develop new technical ideas in collaboration with other team members.
Office location: Varazdin.
- Application development according to user and business requirements
- SDK development
- Maintaining existing Android apps
- Ensuring performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Very good programming skills – Java (familiarity with Kotlin is a plus)
- Very good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Fluent in English and flair to write texts
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Android platforms
What’s in it for you?
- Learn about beacon technology from ground zero (hardware and software)
- Learn about telemetry and digital sensors Working with cutting edge loT Technologies such as Lora and Ultra Wide Band
- Get valuable mentorship experience from other engineers in a professional setting
- Find out what does good work atmosphere really mean
What we offer
- Flexible working hours starting from 7.30 – 9.00 a.m.
- Employee stock options program
- Above average salary
- Attractive office location
- Healthy working environment
- Possibility to travel
If you feel like this might be the ideal position for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.