Progress starts with us.
STRABAG employs around 74,000 people at 700 locations worldwide, working on progress. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, industrial sites and port infrastructure, to building management and project development – we are thinking ahead, aiming to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Every single one of us plays an important part: together we and our partners complete projects successfully and grow to meet new challenges. Together we achieve great things.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we – STRABAG BRVZ – provide all commercial and IT services throughout the Group. In IT, we look after many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centres and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG Group units. Become part of our IT team – we look forward to receiving your application!
For our office in Zagreb we are looking for an IT Security Analyst.
- Identification, analysis and handling of IT security incidents
- Second level support for the entire STRABAG in the area of IT security as well as training and support for employees and managers
- Identification of security weaknesses and development of fields of action and recommendations
- Carrying out in-house security analyses and vulnerability scans
- Participation in challenging tasks on the topic of IT security
- Close cooperation with various group divisions within STRABAG (e.g. IT, digitalisation and innovation, …)
- Specific Cyber/Information Security education or IT-related education (e.g. computer science, engineering,..)
- (Deep) know-how in current information security standards & best practices
- Up-to-date knowledge on current cyber-attack methods and prevention methods
- Knowledge at least in one of the following areas; IoT Security, Cryptography and next-generation firewalls, Cloud security, CTI
- Experience in the operation of SOC and MSSP solutions (Managed Security Service Provider) is an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as customer/service orientation and the ability to work independently
- Language skills: Fluent in English, German is an asset
You will have the opportunity to play an active role in our IT Security division and to build up the division together with the very international team, which is located in various countries and cities. This will result in a wide range of development opportunities in the coming years, especially in this specialist group. Our IT department is dedicated, likes to learn new things and appreciates the common lunch breaks and rounds of table football or darts #two days home office a week #team events #development opportunities #regulated working hours #international business trips
Please note: Pre-employment screening is provided for this position. More information on our career website.