Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Infrasys Cloud POS, a Shiji Group Brand
We are looking for a Java Developer who will support our Hong Kong based POS Team with one of our biggest projects.
Infrasys project is focused on developing a worldwide Point of Sale system which is used in the flow of ordering items in Restaurants, calculating the check details, printing receipt and other customized features using different technologies, through different external parties and devices.
- Deliver good codes in Cloud POS and other modules Development for Hotels, Theme Parks, and Restaurants
- Develop Cloud API for partners and customers to build their own app to integrate to our cloud infrastructure
- Learn and conform development standards and processes throughout the development life cycle
- Work as a team to contribute on tertiary level application support for global implementations
- Work on Agile Scrum Development methodology
- 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience in Java
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience in software development
- Experience in Network Programming, Multi-threading Programming, MySQL Database Programming is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company’s future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely
- Full-time job contract
- Friendly, motivated, and talented multicultural team
- Generous compensation package
Please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.