We are looking for Junior Java developers who are genuinely interested in making people’s life easier.
We use Java technologies on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
- analysing, designing, engineering, implementing Java-based solutions
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals,
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code,
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively,
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules,
- developing documentation.
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees,
- competitive salary,
- mentorship from senior colleagues,
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities,
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers,
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity,
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts,
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sports activities,
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees,
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!).
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you? There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit.
Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! 🙂
You are a technical fit if you have:
- minimum of 6 months experience working in Java language,
- Advanced knowledge of English – both written and spoken,
- Basic experience in Java EE environment,
- Basic knowledge of Spring is an advantage.
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments,
- eagerness to learn new things,
- interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which software is created,
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies,
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates.
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams,
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge,
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development,
- professionalism – we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions.
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we’re a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply here. For more information about the company, please check out our web site.