Selvita is a global integrated drug discovery partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with laboratories in Poland (Krakow & Poznan) and Croatia (Zagreb) and offices in Cambridge, UK, Greater Boston Area & San Francisco Bay Area in the US. The company offers drug discovery support at every stage of the early discovery phase up to the preclinical research phase.
In our IT team, we are looking for a new colleague who will join us in the role of IT helpdesk technician – student.
Selvita in Zagreb, previously doing business as Fidelta, is a scientific research organization with a long research tradition in the fields of biology, chemistry, biomedicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy and related scientific fields, with the purpose of discovering new chemical and biological entities intended for the treatment of various diseases. We are a service organization; our scientists are working on projects, in collaboration with external partners, aimed at discovering a new drug or establishing test systems and platforms that improve the predictability of the research process.
Before joining the Selvita Group in 2021, we were part of PLIVA, GSK and Galapagos Group.
In our IT team, we are looking for a new colleague who will join us in the role of:
- Technical support to end-users,
- Installation and maintenance of computer hardware, client software, drivers, patches and upgrades,
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues,
- Printers maintenance,
- Education and support to end-users in usage of various software,
- Administrative tasks in IT.
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field or comparable level through relevant work experience,
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices,
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues,
- Active knowledge of spoken and written English,
- Basic knowledge of the ITIL library,
- Experience in working with Help Desk and Service Desk systems, e.g. JIRA, GLPI, Redmine, ManageEngine,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for at least 2 years will be considered as an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Innovative and stimulating work environment
- Work with new technologies and hardware
- Collaboration with experts from different fields
- Culture of commitment to excellence and high quality service to clients
You can apply on the following link: https://selvita.talentlyft.com/o/rFragN