Scheer PAS is an innovative software company that provides digitization support to companies and organizations by helping them to implement necessary changes in their processes and applications as smoothly and quickly as possible.
At Scheer PAS, we link people, processes and systems organically – and the existing infrastructure of our customers serves as the central basis. Through agile automation of critical business processes on the basis of digital applications and their integration into existing infrastructure, the low code platform ensures fast reaction to current challenges and it enables end-to-end digitization of all processes.
We are currently looking for: (Senior) web-/ application developer.
- Conception, development and implementation of new software modules for our cloud-native web application in the range of our retail solution
- Back-end development of scalable applications by using microservice-oriented software solutions
- Creation of automated tests and optimization of the integrated build-and test-processes in our customer projects
- Provision and implementation of customized and agile software solutions for our customers
Your skills (strengths)
- Academic degree in (business) information systems or comparable
- Structured and solution-oriented approach
- Very good in English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to develop and improve software products
- Ideally working knowledge of using Git and Github
- Practical experience in the field of creating web applications with node.js and by using up-to-date frameworks such as React or Angular in at least 2 years
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical mindset, distinct willingness to learn and personal initiative
- Numerous education
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Path
- Company health management plan
- Competitive Salary and Bonus plan
Please send us your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com.