Dear All, we are looking for talented and passionate developers, eager to join our international SCRUM teams developing the software products of the company. We are committing to a new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day in addition to our strong employee benefits.
The job scope is to:
- Develop a range of award-winning solutions for our learning management platform.
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement, and test them.
- Take part to all development phases and continuously improve our processes/technologies.
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it, and coach your colleagues.
The competencies you need
- At least one year of experience in development, preferably in an agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of Java EE and web applications using J2EE (servlets, JSP, custom tags).
- Experience of continuous integration (Jenkins, Ant/Gradle), while deployment architecture or micro-services architecture is an advantage.
- Experience with web/application servers and databases: Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns and ability to produce high-quality code.
- Knowledge with testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
What you can expect?
- Full time job or contract base
- Competitive Salary
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support
- Exciting projects for major brands
- Constant learning
- Additional Health Plan
Who is Scheer Adriatic? Scheer Adriatic is subsidiary of one of the biggest IT Company Scheer GmbH in Germany. We are one of the world’s leading service and technology providers for learning, talent, and new media solutions, with 12 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 350+ excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
If you are interested, send your CV and motivation letter at: email@example.com.
Contact us for more information, if needed.