RWE Hrvatska is a daughter company of Innogy, one of the leading energy companies in Europe. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services that enable them to use energy more efficiently.
- Design and implement IT solutions,
- Accountable for clear and ambiguous business and IT requirements deﬁnition,
- Collaborate with project managers and other members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions,
- Deﬁnes user stories, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a proof-of-concept may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required,
- Performs and validates that the solution will satisfy the requirements after a proof-of-concept or UAT,
- Performs data queries in order to provide system insights,
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of current trends in the industry,
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues and users as requested,
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
What do you ideally bring to the role?
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages (SQL, PL/SQL, Python),
- Several years of experience in .NET, C#, MS SQL development,
- Expertise in data modeling, data analysis, and visualization methods,
- Good to very good knowledge of SQL and visualization software (power BI),
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and distinct analytical skills, Will-do attitude,
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and working with a ticket management solution is preferable.
RWE Hrvatska offers more than just an attractive salary:
- The collaboration in a motivated team in an international work environment,
- The possibility to bring your own ideas to the business,
- RWE Hrvatska offers a modern working environment, individual development opportunities, and an open communication culture.
Please send your applications to email@example.com.