We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world’s most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
We are currently looking for a Junior-level Manufacturing Technologist in the field of Technology and Manufacturing of Electronics (PCB/PCBA).
- Working closely with EHW development on new PCB/PCBA designs.
- Optimizing PCB/PCBA design for manufacturing.
- Assisting in process of taking a circuit board design from the design to production.
- Checking manufacturing documentation before production, PCB manufacturing details, Assembly documents, and additional technical requirements.
- Supporting PCB and PCBA suppliers in manufacturing.
- Defining manufacturing technologies used in PCB and PCBA production.
- Defining materials used in production and processes.
- Defining manufacturing processes and reworks for In-House PCB/PCBA Department
- Providing final production documentation on time via ERP to other departments.
- Working closely with purchasing department and helping in finding new Electronic component suppliers and manufacturers (EMS).
- Assisting Electronics Incoming Inspection in terms of quality issues, standards, and documentation.
- Practical, hands-on approach to system design and assembly
- Excellent attention to detail/precision
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly
- Manage all clerical documents using advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Microsoft skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams
- Excellent learning abilities
Considered as an advantage
- Familiar with IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies
- Handling, Packaging, and Storage of Electronic Components and Assemblies
- Altium: PCB Design Software & Tools
- Experience in Gerber viewer software, FAB3000
- Knowledge of Electronic market, component sellers, manufacturers
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem-solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – feel free to apply through our website.