Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Currently, we are looking for a Backend Developer Intern who will help us create and develop an application for our Quality Department. If you are a creative team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment and who is not afraid of challenges, apply and become a part of our Rimac Automobili team!
This application is a visual support for Technician who will inspect vehicles in our new production plant.
1. Main responsibilities
- Create a platform for End of Line Vehicle Quality Inspection containing:
a) responsive frontend application,
b) lightweight supportive backend,
c) in cooperation with SW department CI/CD pipeline/flow,
- Work with Quality team on gathering relevant requirements,
- Gather feedback based on inputs from application users,
- Take responsibility and ownership of the platform.
- Some experience with a user-friendly interface,
- Pragmatic and production-oriented,
- English mandatory.
- JS, HTML and CSS are mandatory,
- Experience with some backend technology, preferably node.JS,
- Experience with some frontend framework is a plus (React, Angular, Vue).
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- The family-like and open work environment,
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with,
- The competitive compensation package,
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation,
- Dog-friendly office .
You can apply on our career site on the link – http://bit.ly/2OxMAMI
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Also if you have a portfolio with some projects that you have done, you can share it with us.