At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We’re now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
The UX Design Student Internship (UXdi) works under the direct direction of our Product Design Lead (PDL). The UXdi is responsible for day-to-day delivery and production work across all portfolio tracks and products as directed by the Product Design Lead. The UXdi is additionally expected to work with development and QA teams within the Zagreb office with full authority to make UX recommendations and decisions when instructed by the Product Design Lead.
The UXdi is responsible for designing in an Agile fashion, implementing new software designs, visual design, testing, prototyping and ensuring 508 compliance. The UXdi must consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of user experience design fundamentals, such as rules of typography, data visualization techniques, information architecture and our product core technology. Duties include, but not limited to, visual design, prototyping, conducting user research, usability testing, requirements gathering support, optimizing workflows, developing mockups and presenting to management and development teams as instructed by the PDL.
We particularly encourage students that are at the beginning of their studies to apply since we offer a long-term student internship.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take initiative
- Superior prioritization and time management skills
- BasicsUX best practices (user centered design)
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- Animation Skills
- Information architecture
- Usability and Design Principles
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Research and Strategy
- Interpret results from in-product analytics
- Presentation skills
- Report writing
- Agile Development Process
- 508 Standards and best practices
- Cataloging, organizing and curating all UX documents (Google Drive)
- Ability to work within a larger team with strong collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn
* Required tool competency:
- * Figma & Figma Prototyping
- * Photoshop
- Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator)
- Google Suite
- Analytics Tools
Typical Work Day Activities
- Morning status report (Stand up)
- Review previous day’s action items
- Review previous day’s deliverables
- Prioritize and set tasks for current day (PDL Guidance)
- User research review
- Wireframing review
- Workflow roughs review
- UI/UXd design review
- Action items set
- Attend user interviews (Note taking)
- Refine requirements (working with PM/POs understanding stories)
- Attend daily core UX meetings (Note taking)
- 20 hours per week work, must be flexible with schedule
- Attend daily stand-up and planning meetings as necessary
- Take detailed notes regarding action items and attendance
- Work with PDL and PM to distribute work into various departments
- Punctual, professional and respectful
- Opportunity to work with modern tools and technologies, surrounded by experienced engineers and managers
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more
If you are interested in finding out more, check out our web page or apply through the following link.