ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification, and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2021.
Our team keeps track of the latest threats in computer security. New malware families and threat actors appear daily and, in order to understand the complex threat landscape, it’s necessary to collect and organize data and present research in a meaningful way. Given the dynamic nature of the security field, there’s always something new to discover.Your job would be to find, collect and organize data. This requires a lot of research and a keen eye to discern the important bits from the noise. After you collect the data and feed it into our system, it’s further analyzed and reviewed, ultimately providing valuable insights into current events.
Through our mentoring system, we will provide you with guidance and a starting point to easily enter the field of cybersecurity and start your path as a threat researcher. During this student internship, you’ll get the opportunity to learn a lot about computer threats and attacks, the groups behind them, how to discover information more effectively, and how to analyze it critically.
- Interest in information security in general,
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux or Windows operating systems,
- Good understanding of written and spoken English,
- Organized and self-driven,
- Enthusiasm for learning new things, teamwork, and a self-starter attitude.
Bonus points for:
- Basic knowledge of Python or Bash scripting,
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Flexible working hours depending on your faculty responsibilities. Your education should come first,
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more.
If you are interested to find out more, check our web page or apply.