Software Engineer – Student Internship (Integration)
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure that every piece of software built or bought is safe. And every threat is detected. An innovative vision requires innovative talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. Investment from Crosspoint capital of $56M will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated, and intelligent software security solutions.
ReversingLabs is building top-of-the-class, enterprise-focused security products running in physical, virtual, and SaaS environments with web application interfaces by following Agile principles. Our solutions allow users to work locally, search through more than 30 billion records in the largest threat intelligence database of its kind, visualize network events processed at millisecond intervals, and create alerts on millions of different events and classification transitions.
Interested in working with current industry-standard IT security platforms? The ReversingLabs Integrations team is looking for a positive, open-minded, enthusiastic person to help with integration activities that will bring RL products closer to current and future clients.
Our solutions are based on the microservice architecture (Docker, K8s), deployments are automated with CICD pipelines, our codebase is written in Python, and developed by following the Agile methodology.
We believe in learning together, supporting each other, continuous improvement, value the expertise necessary to choose the right tools and libraries, encourage knowledge sharing, and appreciate honest feedback.
- Contribute to individual projects using a hands-on approach (developing)
- Debugging and testing code
- Research technical problems, collaboratively learn how to apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Maintain detailed documentation
- Oversee deployed integration solution quality (monitoring)
- Student in Computer Science or related area
- Positive, enthusiastic, and ready to learn
- Working proficiency in English
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
- Basic understanding of Linux-based operating systems
- Basic understanding of scripting languages (i.e. Python)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Architecture (Amazon AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure deployment and automation (Docker, K8s, Github, Gitlab, etc.)
- Good understanding of REST web services and API implementation
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Opportunity to get involved in the whole software development lifecycle
- Flexible working hours (especially during the exam period)
- Mentoring by senior experts
- Possibility to get a permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Great career advancement opportunities