ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies.
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We’re now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, as well as to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game-changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
- Work closely with experienced developers and QA engineers on projects
- Assist with manual and automatic testing with a focus on the PyTest automation framework
- Participate in producing Test Cases
- Report bugs and defects using JIRA
- Ability to quickly identify actionable bugs
- Understanding basic programming concepts
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of English
- Opportunity to work with Python programing language, Flask, QA Automation techniques
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Dedicated mentor to help you settle and get up to speed with tools, products, and processes
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more
We particularly encourage students that are at the beginning of their studies to apply since we offer a long-term student internship.